Sunday Morning Adult Groups
- The Relationship Series: Led by Randy and Sharon Ruger and Ray and Adriana Milazzo, this is a multi-generational group of adults who meet to discuss spiritual issues and how they impact real life.
- Adult Bible Study: Led by Robert and Ani Chalemian, this group is studying Hebrews; no previous knowledge necessary.
- Everyday Spirituality: This class uses the videos and writings of Rob Bell as a springboard for conversation and personal growth, led by Anne Deatly and Mark Babunovic.
West Side Women's Ministries: Food for Your Soul
"Food for your Soul" is the title of a special study and discussion opportunity on Wednesday evenings and Thursday mornings in the West Side Room:
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday, 6:00 p.m.—7:30 p.m., through June 20th (Soup served!), followed by Contemplative Worship, 7:30-8:00 p.m. in the Chapel
- 1st and 3rd Thursday, 10:00 a.m.—11:30 a.m., through June 19th.
Discussion of Back to the Well: Women’s Encounters with Jesus in the Gospels by Frances Taylor Gench. Leaders: Anne Deatly, Donna Burdick, Harriet Hohman, and Shelagh Brooke. We promise lively discussion, laughter, and warm fellowship. Your body and soul will love this mini-retreat from the stresses of everyday life.Please see Carol Walton to register and pick up a book, which is $15.
The church library is located off the narthex. Registration cards are available in the library if you would like to be able to take books out.
West Side Men's Ministries: Men's Fellowship
There are two Men's Fellowships. For more information about either, contact Rev. Marc Oehler:
The Well: The leaders of West Side's Men's Ministries meet the 4th Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the barn for a shared meal, fellowship, study and planning. They provide leadership for...
The Fountain: This men's group meets the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the Barn for a shared meal, fellowship and study.
The Arthur M. Hughes Jr. Memorial Fund Committee provides financial assistance to those desiring to enter the Christian ministry.
The Robert and Della P. Barrie Scholarship Fund was established to support training for new candidates or previously ordained persons for the Presbyterian ministry in the
The Harold M. Parsekian Peace Fund was established to promote and enhance peacemaking and social justice education at
The Marsha Delleart Youth Scholarship Fund is designated to provide scholarships to worthy and/or needy youth (from sixth grade through senior year of college) for educational and/or spiritual development activities.
Applications should be forwarded to the church office.